Trickle Creek at Hocking Hills!
Amish Built Luxury Hocking Hills Cabins
Hannah’s Hideaway Cabin at Trickle Creek
• 4 Queen beds ~ sleeps 8 (maximum occupancy 8)
• 4-5 person hot tub on covered porch
• Stone (gas) fireplace (off May-September)
• Flat panel TV’s with satellite TV
• Outdoor fire ring
• 2 person hot tub in master bedroom
• Large loft with sitting area (2 queen beds)
• Gas Grill
• 2 full bathrooms
• Towels and linens for 8
• Covered porch with seating
• Finished basement with bedroom, game room and TV room
This hot tub cabin Hocking Hills features one-of-a-kind luxury amenities. This cabin was built around a center post hand selected from the owner’s own wooded lot. Exceeding the standard for Hocking Hills cabins, this rental cabin provides everything you need for a luxury stay with a large family or a group of friends. An outdoor hot tub works great for socializing, while an indoor jacuzzi tub in the master bath is a romantic treat for a couple.
Our Hocking Hills Cabins
Each of our cabins is a new-build, constructed with the comfort and luxury of our guests in mind. No more do you need to try to relax on vacation while hand-washing the dishes. Our kitchens have all the comforts of home, and more. Relax in the hot tub after grilling out, while the dishwasher does all the work! If you are vacationing with teenaged kids, let them play their music and in the hot tub on the deck, while you relax in the private comfort of the 2-person tub in the master bedroom. A game room and large-screen TV help with family fun, when you aren’t out hiking the trails and seeing the sights.